top of page

Login Process on NSDL & Karvy- NPS a synopsis

In India's traditional "Pension-less" society, only government employees receive a consistent pension to maintain their quality of living after retirement. Private sector workers and independent contractors are required to create their own retirement plans. With the National Pension Program, the government seeks to transform India into a "Pensioned" society and give everyone access to financial security in old age.


Internet-based NPS Registration

The following information must be included on your NPS registration form in order to open a new NPS account.


Select whether you wish to apply as a government employee, a corporate subscriber, or an individual subscriber.

It is necessary to enter all of your personal data, including name, address, birthdate, father's name, PAN number, Aadhaar number, contact information, occupation, income, etc.


You are required to designate a nominee who will be given the money in the case of your demise.

Choose a Tier-II account if you want to open one. An NPS registration is automatically created when a Tier-I account is created.

Choose the management of your pension fund. Ten alternatives are now accessible. You have the option to select a single fund manager.

By clicking on it, you can select the investment ratio you want to employ when purchasing different assets.

offline strategy

You must visit the local NSDL office or PoP with a correctly filled-out NPS registration form, a recent photo, and a check or demand draught for your initial contribution.


When you submit your form offline to the NSDL, you will be given a PRAN (Permanent Retirement Account Number). This number will be used to identify your NPS account and will be required to finish any transactions involving your NPS account.


NPS Login

After your NPS account has been created and a PRAN has been allocated to you, you can now access your E-NPS account through a variety of methods, including the NSDL NPS portal, the KFintech website, or your internet banking account.


Below are the detailed procedures for logging into your PRAN account.


NSDL NPS Portal is used.

Visit the NSDL NPS webpage at https://enps.nsdl.com/eNPS/NationalPensionSystem.html.

Choose the PRAN/IPIN button to log in.

You'll be sent to the log-in screen shortly.

Enter your PRAN and password in the corresponding fields to access your E-NPS account, then click "Submit" when finished.

If you've never accessed your account before, you must create a new password by following the guidelines below:


Visit the NSDL NPS webpage at https://enps.nsdl.com/eNPS/NationalPensionSystem.html.

Choose the PRAN/IPIN button to log in.

You'll be sent to the log-in screen shortly.

Click the "Reset Password" option to generate a new password.

You must enter your PRAN, birthdate, new password, confirm password, and captcha in this field. Press the submit button once you've finished entering all the information.

With the registered mobile number, an OTP will be sent. To validate your new password on the screen, enter this OTP.

You can now access your E-NPS account by entering your PRAN and new password.

It utilises KFintech NPS Portal.

To access the official KFintech NPS portal, go to https://nps.kfintech.com.

After clicking the "Login" button, select "Existing Subscription".

Now you can see the login screen.

Please enter your PRAN, password, and Captcha code to log into your E-NPS account.

While logging in for the first time, you must follow these instructions:-


To access the official KFintech NPS portal, go to https://nps.kfintech.com.

After clicking the "Login" button, select "Existing Subscription".

Now you can see the login screen.

On the login screen, click the "Generate/Reset password?" link.

A request to enter your PRAN, birthdate, and Captcha will now appear. As soon as you click the "Submit" button, an OTP will be sent to your registered phone number.

You can modify your password now that you have entered this OTP.

With the new password, you can access your E-NPS account.

Using online banking

You can access your e-NPS account via online banking at several banks. You must go into your internet banking account and proceed to the NPS website to verify your account information. You can control every part of your NPS account through your internet banking screen, including making contributions, picking schemes, and performing other actions.


If you want a reliable source of income once you retire, NPS is a terrific option for you. It not only gives you significant tax benefits, but it also enables you to save money for retirement. With the possibility to register a new NPS account and complete all associated activities online, enrolling in a pension scheme is now simpler than ever.


Budget 2017 establishes a tax exemption for NPS partial withdrawals


Query and Response

What happens if the owner of the NPS account dies before turning 60?

The NPS account's whole balance may be withdrawn by the subscriber's nominee or legal heir. Yet, in the event of a government employee's demise, obtaining the annuity plan is necessary. The nominee is not allowed to withdraw completely.


When is the NPS money available for withdrawal?

The following methods are available for NPS cash withdrawals:


Up to 60% of the accumulated corpus may be withdrawn at retirement age or at age 60 and the remaining 40% of the corpus may be invested to purchase an annuity for a monthly pension.

If the total value is less than Rs. 2 lakh, 100% of the account's corpus may be withdrawn.

Only 20% of the corpus may be withdrawn before to retirement; the remaining 80% must be invested for the purpose of purchasing an annuities that will provide a monthly income.

The government worker must acquire the annuity plan and is eligible to take up to a set amount upon death. The entire corpus in the NPS account may be deleted by other employees.

1 view0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Digital Gold - An Alternative

Gold will always hold a particular place in the hearts of countrymen. Yellow metal has traditionally been considered one of the safest investment options. Yet, having real gold carries some risk due t

Bond - Exchange Traded Funds (ETF)

Exchange Traded Funds, or ETFs, and their various variants must be familiar to you. Bond ETFs have the most viability and advantages of all the available ETFs. Bond Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs) Bond E

Comments


Commenting has been turned off.
bottom of page